I have created a launchpad account for our PyStart project for google
summer of code.  Contained in the Trunk is the current documentation for
my project.  I am happy to get advise and constructive criticism for my
work so far and encourage everyone who wishes to spare the time to take
a look.  Be sure that when you edit the documents that you go to
edit--changes---record to make sure I can see the changes you make and
approve them too.
BLUEPRINT:
I think it would be nice if I had ideas pooled to the blueprint area to
help get PyStart built in the right way, and avoid mistakes along the
way.  Feel free to post anything you like there.

I want to get any last issues with PyStart ironed out before I begin
coding.  Feel free to contact me with any issues.
My google/jabber is: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please add me!
On IRC I am also known as encompass and lurk in edubuntu quite a lot.
Thank you for your time!
Jason Brower