Hi Will

Will van der Leij wrote:
> Please have a read of the following:
> - https://wiki.edubuntu.org/Edubuntu/Launchpad/Teams (bits on websites)
> - https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-website
> - https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-website
> - https://launchpad.net/~edubuntu-website
>
> At the moment, Jonathan Carter and Philipp Schröder are both Drupal
> admins on our site and also both have shell access to the server. Note
> that Matt Nuzum is the team owner for ubuntu and kubuntu websites, it
> makes sense that he should at least be an admin on ours, perhaps even
> having shell access to our servers (if that is also the case for
> k/ubuntu). This should help to keep close synergy between all the
> derivative sites.

Now is a good time to talk about this. Matthew does have shell access to
the server, we just need to give him admin access on the site. I'll
co-ordinate this with him.

> Any comments?
> We need to get moving on working on an edubuntu flavour of Matt's new
> Drupal template for Ubuntu.

I talked to Matt about this last night, because I noticed that the
progress has been moving a bit slow. He said that he wasn't aware that
he needs to tweak the Ubuntu website theme for Edubuntu, so we came up
with a plan last night, he sent me the Ubuntu theme for some initial
customisation, and after that he will do some fine tuning. By next week
this time we should be able to have a preview of some sorts, and will be
able to receive comments and suggestions. If anyone is interested in the
progress of the next theme and layout, please try to attend the IRC
meeting next week Wednesday.

-Jonathan