Gavin McCullagh wrote:
> On Fri, 25 May 2007, Jordan Mantha wrote:
>

>> I think most of you are aware that there is a problem in the Feisty
>> Desktop CD in that when a user installs Edubuntu from the Desktop CD the
>> educational apps don't get installed.  This is do to edubuntu-desktop no
>> longer depending on this apps since we are using 2 CDs.
>>

> I wasn't aware  but I am now :-)
>

>> Classroom Server Add-on CD - Owing to the amount of great software
>> included in Edubuntu, the distribution doesn't all fit on one CD. We've
>> therefore created a separate Add-on CD, which makes the best out of your
>> Edubuntu by offering additional educational software and further
>> installable languages. It is easy to install the software from there
>> once either a server or workstation has been installed. It also works
>> with installation from the Destkop CD.
>>

> This seems fine, except that the name "Classroom Server Add-on CD"
> sort of contradicts what your are saying and misleads people about what it
> might be useful for (ie it suggests it's for the server only).  Perhaps it
> would be better called "Educational Software Add-on CD".

I agree. I'm just not sure if we can just rename the disk at this point.
It depends on how many outside references there are (Edubuntu Handbook,
etc.) and the actual .iso is named edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon
<http://releases.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/feisty/edubuntu-7.04-serveraddon-i386.iso>.
Ideally yes, it would be good to rename it.
> I hope the lasers are behaving,

They are behaving pretty well. When I got back from Sevilla I found out
the laser blew some resistors and we had to order some new ones. Other
then that it's been humming right along. ;-)

-Jordan