On Jan 8, 2008 5:41 PM, Richard Doyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> No replies, so I'll simplify my question:
>
> Has anyone gotten local devices to work on more than one client under
> 7.10?

I'm using Ubuntu Desktop with the ltsp-server-standalone package
installed and I sadly can't get them to work either. I thought maybe
the problem was that I needed to update the ltsp image, but apparently
I don't. If someone could please put a HowTo with very specific
instructions somewhere for how to get this to work, I'm sure lots of
us would appreciate it.

Todd