There is no point to this e-mail other than to say thanks.

After a about a year of testing, running, and whole lot more testing, my
volunteer expert and I have decided to run Xubuntu after deciding we are only
really looking for the capability of running tsclient to get remote desktop
session into a Windows server. I will be unsubscribing from the edubuntu users
group as a result and focusing on Ubuntu core support, but I wanted to really
say thank you for all the help and feedback. I have gone from knowing
absolutely nothing about Linux, Ubuntu, LTSP and what-not to being very
comfortable with it (I even prefer some aspects to Windows) and being genuinely
excited about Ubuntu's ability to facilate the satisfaction of our camp needs.
Again, thanks and good luck to everyone with Edubuntu.

[cid:image002.gif@01C92A35.78672A30]Michael White
Bradshaw Christian School
Technology Coordinator
P. (916) 204-8054