Hi,

I have a problema on a 8.04 running in my school.
Each thin client logs on using a username (pc01, pc02, ..., pc10) and have its
own home dir.
Since kids can log onto a different client each time, I need to show them their
docs, regardless of the workstation they're connected to.
(more, if autologon works, I'd like to have thin clients logging in
automatically with no need to remember username and passwords, but that's
another story).

Briefly, I need a shared folder where everybody can read and write, with
subfolders for each class, with the same full rights.
I tried creating /home/classes and sharing it, but it doesn't work: each new
doc is owned by its creator, and other users cannot do anything on it .... :-(

Any suggestions ?
TIA