Hi
Thanks for you tips :-)
I thing a start working on a script that change the rights for the
differnt games so that the users cant start the games.
Then a kill all games running.

After that kill all processes for that user (the user will be log out)

Then set the user to nologin
Here is the problem the user is from a LDAP server dont fick there is no
easy way to block this :-)
Will search some more forum for any answer

// Matte