Στις 04/01/2014 11:35 μμ, ο/η Giacomo Trovato έγραψε:
I'm working with LTSP-PNP on Edububtu 12.04.3 and I'm not able to
install printers on FAT Clients.

On your server, run system-config-printer and in the settings dialog check that you want to publish the server's printers, and also discover other network printers.

To verify that you did it right, see the output of cupsctl:
$ cupsctl
_remote_any=1
_share_printers=1

This is the same as in standalone (non-LTSP) clients, and it allows any computer to see any printer in the local network.

You might have to run `sudo ltsp-update-image -c /` afterwards.