Hello Alkis,

We were using the Ubuntu Mate 14.04 release and it just wasn't working.

We have just grabbed the latest Ubuntu desktop 14.04 and run through the
ltsp-pnp install and have clients booting using a dhcp server on our
router.

Everything works including interent/brower...  except the Unity menu
system.  We can bring up a terminal and run any program but, of course once
minimized the instance is lost...

We have a lovely purple screen.  No top bar and no launcher bar on the
left!  But the purple screen is awesome  ;-)

I've looked around and can't find anyone who has had this issue.  Do you
know what our problem could be?

Thank you,  Jim