Hi All,

I've run into this bug: "setup doesn't copy /boot partition into image"
at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ltsp/+bug/1352038

There is an online fix given in the comments, however it works only with
older and newer versions of Ubuntu than I'm running: Ubuntu 14.04 lts.
Alkis did a fix (thanks!) which for some reason gets overwritten upon
reboot. Can someone point me to a page explaining what to do or a file
which I can use to replace the overwritten fixed-file each time I reboot?

This is my version info:
uname -a
Linux myserver 3.19.0-26-generic #28~14.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Wed Aug 12 14:12:35
UTC 2015 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux

and:
lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.