Hello,

I installed an Edubuntu 14.04.3 server with LTSP activated. I want to connect using a thin client like Pi using Berry Terminal. Problem is that connection failed with

gnome-session-is-accelerated: No composite extension.
gnome-session-check-accelerated: Helper exited with code 256
gnome-session-is-accelerated: No composite extension.
gnome-session-check-accelerated: Helper exited with code 256
gnome-session[2469]: WARNING: software acceleration check failed: Child process exited with code 1 gnome-session[2469]: CRITICAL: We failed, but the fail whale is dead. Sorry....

I tried various solution from internet like upgrading to eugenen san ppa, problem is still there.

Question: does someone use 14.04 with LTSP ? How did you solve this matter knowing that few bugs are open on launchpad ? Is there an easy way to replace gnome-session with another binary (mate-session?) and how ?

Thanks to share your experience.

Regards

Daniel

--