Hi Alkis,

You're right, I hadn't thought about how Edubuntu's dissolution affects our
loosely connected e-mail community. Thanks to those who have been leading
our group for these many years. Do you suggest I re-post this
question/answer to the ltsp-discuss list? The info that you gave is
probably pretty important to many people world wide. Maybe a link to a
blog-post containing this info at the bottom of the ltsp-pnp install page?
Let me know.

Thanks for all this info. I figure I can decode most/all of this as I get
to that stage (and may ask for further detail at some point). It's also
reassuring that you are available for hire as needed!

Hope your school year ends peacefully,
David