The Master in Philosophy (MAP) at the University of Italian Switzerland (USI)
in Lugano is a research master founded and directed by Kevin Mulligan.

Here is the link to our website: www.map.usi.ch<http://www.map.usi.ch/>

The MAP offers courses of outstanding level, taught by eminent professors such
as Tim Crane, Kit Fine, John Marenbon, Anna Marmodoro, Tim Maudlin, Martine
Nida-Ruemelin and Achille Varzi.

The study plan combines contemporary philosophy and the history of philosophy
within the framework of a unified approach.

Our classes focus on four core disciplines: Metaphysics, Philosophy of mind,
Logic & Philosophy of Science, Ancient & Medieval Philosophy.

The complete 2020-22 programme of the MAP is available here:
https://www.usi.ch/en/education/master/philosophy/structure-and-contents

The programme for 2021-23 will be announced soon.

The MAP offers to anyone interested in the programme the possibility to
participate in one of our lectures, online and for free. Find out how to join
us by writing an email to m...@usi.ch.

To stay updated on our events and news, we warmly invite you to follow us on
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/usimap) and Instagram
(https://www.instagram.com/usi_map_philosophy/).

Students who would like to be considered to start the MAP in Spring 2021,
should contact us at m...@usi.ch<mailto:m...@usi.ch>.

The official application deadline is January 15, 2021 (November 1, 2020 for
candidates who need a visa).

--
https://www.vidal-rosset.net/mailing_list_educasupphilo.html

Répondre à