hi

we support no wireless cards. blue is meant to attach an external access
point.

peter

--
:: e n d i a n
:: open source - open minds

:: peter warasin
:: http://www.endian.com   :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
begin:vcard
fn:Peter Warasin
n:;Peter Warasin
org:Endian GmbH/Srl
adr:;;Pillhof 47;Frangart/Frangarto;BZ;I-39010;Italien/Italia
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+39 0471 631763
tel;fax:+39 0471 631764
x-mozilla-html:FALSE