Just read my post again.... I am describing 2 things and basically I am
wondering if any of them is possible and how. Sorry for the bad syntax.... long
day...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stefanos E. Tsorakis
  To: efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:57 PM
  Subject: [Efw-user] Policy routing and multiple interfaces

  Hi all,

  I got 2 WAN links and 2 red interfaces on my endian box. One is a T1 and the
other an ADSL connection. How can I route all traffic to/from Orange through
the T1 and all traffic to/from Green through the ADSL line?

  The endian is replacing a Watchguard Firebox 700 and the way it was done
until now was that the Red interface had another virtual interface. eth0 and
eth0:0 with IP addresses 172.xxx.xxx.2 and 172.xxx.xxx.4 respectively and the
Cisco router where both WAN links where sitting until now was routing traffic
based on the IP they were seemingly coming from. All traffic from Green seemed
to be coming from 172.xxx.xxx.4 and all other traffic from 172.xxx.xxx.2

  Is it possible to setup a virtual interface in endian and if yes how to set
it up so that all traffic coming from the Green to come out with 172.xxx.xxx.4

  Thanks,

  Stef