Thank you all for your time !!

The server that I'm talking is a SupraMicro (
http://www.supermicro.com/products/system/1U/5015/SYS-5015A-H.cfm?typ=H) but
I think that only comes with "Atom single core". I'll take a look if there
is a way to buy it with "Dual Atom", but if is not possible I think a "Core
2 Duo" CPU will work for the configuration that I need.

I have about 15 EFW installations with Pentium D 1.8 Ghz, Pentium 4 2.x Ghz
, Dual Xeon but with no more than 50 users.
The only problem that I had was with a 15 users installation with a Pentium
III CPU, the box was configured with content filter, AV, and openvpn
features, and when there was high traffic to the Internet the CPU usage went
to 100% (disabling CF feature fixed this issue, so change the CPU was the
final solution).

Thanks again.
Regards,
Andres

But I think I'll probably for this installation (~ 150 users)

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Matthew W. Ross
<mr...@ephrataschools.org>wrote:

> We are currently running 2.3 on a single server servicing 1000 machines,
> and a few (4, maybe) OpenVPN users. We are using the content filter features
> of the Endian, but not the IPS.
>
> The Server hardware we are using is a SuperMicro 1U server with
> Dual-Quad-core Xeons running at 2.0 Gigahertz. 8 Gigs of ram, which is being
> reported at in 50% used by the web Dashboard. Load is anywhere from 0.5 to
> 1.0 during the day. It's been running beautifully.
>

> --Matt Ross
> Ephrata School District

AGD