Can you please go to status and then connection and tell me what is the
maximum TTL you see on connections? Is it 119:00 ..something? ?

Farzan Qureshi
------------------
Rosmini College
Network Administrator & Helpdesk support
 On 20/03/2013 7:58 PM, "Herbert Appel" <postmas...@nx-networx.de> wrote:

> Hello together,
>
> we use the latest version of EFW 2.51 in school.
> Since about one week we are connected to FTTH (FOS 100 as CPE) with
> 50MBit/s.
> On the red IF there are truely 50MBit/s, but on the green IF there are
> only 7MBit/s.
> Of course the services decelerate the thruput but I didnĀ“t excpect this
> decrease.
> We are running CLAVAV, AMAVIS, NTP, DHCP, Content-Filter.
> What bothers me is that,when we were connected to DSL with 368kBit/s, we
> had full speed on the green side (47kB/s).
>
> Can somebody confirm that this is normal?
> Or, what can we do to lever the thruput?
>
> I would be grateful for any hint.
> Thanks in advance
>
> Herbert

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager (
ad...@rosmini.school.nz). Please note that any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this
email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Rosmini Collegeaccepts
no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
email.