I decided to upgrade from 2.5.1 to 2.5.2 and discovered that once again Endian
has released binaries without the corresponding source. I found at least 65
packages in the ISO that don't have corresponding SRC rpms in the tar file
uploaded to sourceforge.

Aside from the total lack of concern for abiding by the GPL, this makes it
impossible for the "community" to support the "community release".

I filed a blocking bug but it was downgraded to trivial (an apparent indication
of their regard for their legal obligations).