Dear Pedro,

Thanks for your answer.

Endian FW Community supports 8GB of RAM?

Indeed I gave a bad data in the current Appliance (Sonicwall NSA 2400) over
a period of five months the peak of concurrent connections has been 19,479

Endian FW Community supports many concurrent connections?

This Firewall in principle would only be for 8 servers, however if the
future will add to 50 users of my internal network, Endian FW Community can
support this?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards

Jose Luis