Hey!

Any one here know a way to combine many WANs like if I have just one??

Not talking about LB or Fail Over.. I mean if I have 20MB/s ADSL on eth0
and 4MB/s SDSL on eth1 why can't combine them to have 24MB/s ?

Even if this feature isn't present en efw, am interested to know more about
it.. And maybe we can create a community script to add this feature to efw..

Regards,

*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | Junior
SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elache...@ubuntu.com <elache...@ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche> *

*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*