From: ShabbirQadri<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: EnglishExchange<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 2004-05-08 20:23:15
Subject: English Exchange: RE: English Exchange: RE:English Exchange: RE: English Exchange: Re:Re:please remove

English Exchange - the mailing list of English the international language.

Hello!

friends

My English is so bad. Maybe you speak more beautiful English than me! If I made a mistake about my English. So please tell me which

sentences.
Let me introduce myself a little...
I抦 38. I am also married and have one son, his age is 17 years. He is studying in collage. I am a special education teacher. I live in Karachi, but I work in other city it is about 100 kilometers away to my city. I daily go and back. It is really tough but when I am traveling from my city to another city me really enjoying because I see greenery, beautiful scenery and meet different type of people. My daily out back takes 5 to 6 hours, it抯 tough but it is necessary for my job. My mistress is housewife. I have 2-room-flat on the 4th floor. If you want to know about my country it is pleasure for me.
I like to talk to different type of people. You are only one who is American and my friend so you are so important for me, but I want to know your opinion about Muslims and Islam tell truth because we are friends and friends have only one religious Friendship.
Tell me I am waiting for your reply.
Shabbir.