Hello all,
             I have created a Container Managed bean. I could get the DD.ser
generated. However, while running the ejbc compiler over the .ser file I get
an exception which says that my Bean class was not found.
            I  have  set the classpath properly pointing to the directory
where my .class files and .ser file exists.
            Also , when I run the Compliance Checker over the .ser file it
just shows me the following..
myDD.ser
myBeanClass
            It just shows me the name of the Bean class.
            I fail to understand the problem. Any help would be appreciated.
            I am using the weblogic server (I dont know if this is
important!!!)
            Thanks.

Regards,
Ashutosh