Le samedi 07 février 2009 à 15:06 +0100, Franz Fuder a écrit :
> Damien Sandras schrieb:

> > > Yes I have done, is this not correct ? Which one could I use ?
> > >

> > Just those you need...
> >
> Thanks for the tip, in the audio section all the codecs are fine. In
> the video section only the h261 the first one is working. If I
> activate one of the others it can not connect only with the h261 it
> can connect wiht the server.

The server supports all of them, but if you enable all of them at the
same time, it is possible the SIP message becomes too big. Simply remove
codecs you do not use. The defaults are actually a good choice.

> I used the echo cancellation but when I use the USB Cam mic I get terrible
> echoes.

The echo canceler only works well when the same device is used for
recording and playing. That is the same with most commercial cancelers
too.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-