On Jun 13, 2004, at 10:27 AM, Wim van der Zwan wrote:

Hello Elecraft users,

I have a KX1 with the options 30 m and tuner. the question is? Changing the bands from 40m to 30m, I can hear the relays switching. By changing the band from 30m to 20m, I can not hear the relays switching but 20m is Ok. and everything works fine. By changing from 20m to 40m, I can hear the relays switching. The questions is ? is that normale that by changing the bands from 30m to 20m no relays switching....????

This is correct, Wim. 30 meters uses the 20 meter relay settings. The 30-meter band-pass filters are switched in using PIN diodes.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---