Thanks for noticing, Bill  ;)

Not as well known is that I had a bit of help from Eric in test/refinement of the prototype Sierra. So 2004 also marks the 10th anniversary of our first collaboration.

Also, the Sierra wouldn't have happened without Doug Hendricks, KI6DS, and Jim Cates, WA6GER (SK). These guys worked tirelessly to promote the Sierra (and other designs) as club projects, and deserve much of the credit.

73,
Wayne
N6KR