On Jun 27, 2004, at 12:51 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Wayne, please take note. The KX1 pretty much defines the "little" end. Now
how about a K3 with which to define the "big" end?  I suggest a  more
ergonomic transceiver than the K2, covering contesters and DXers specific needs rather than backpacker's. Why not put to the list the question "what would be
desirable in a K3?"

Bill  K3UJ

Hi Bill,

Without asking, we've already received a huge list of excellent suggestions for future rigs. I'm afraid of what might happen if we *did* ask ;) That said, feel free to send suggestions directly to me. I'm saving them up.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---