1500  QSO's   sorry ;-)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 2:02 PM
To: Elecraft Mail
Subject: [Elecraft] Field Day report

I hope many of you who did Field Day worked us at W2GD.
We had Elecraft K2's on the 2A and a IC-703 on the
GOTA station (N4HY).  We had a Steppir Beam on 10-20
(15 meters surprised us with a nice opening and accounted
for 1/7 of our QSO's).  We had a Steppir Vertical on
the GOTA station to aid in the isolation (vertical vs
horizontal) and it did help.  Along with wire beams
on 80/75 and 40 meters, we did very well with
just under 15 QSO's and several hundred in bonus points. The
K2 was excellent.   SSB stinks as a QRP mode on FD and we
had only 141 QSO's inclusive of the 100 we did on GOTA
(N4HY).