On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 20:12, Ward Willats wrote:
> >Is this acceptable?  Everything else seems ok.  If not, any ideas on
> >where to look?
>
> Not sure if this has anything to do with what you are seeing, but...
>
> How close is your work light to the finals? Does the measurement
> change when you move the light away?
Thanks for the link Ward!  I turned everything off and the voltage
dropped.  I then disconnected the power from the K2 and I am sitting
here watching the voltage rise :)

I would never have thought of that one but it appears to be the answer!

Ian

--
Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster

Find out about Summits on the Air!
Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk