Bill,

Elecraft continually improves things - we all know that.  So now you will
find R50 and R58 on the strip of resistors - at least they were that way for
SN4192 when I assembled it.  Yes, it has not always been that way - those
resistors were previously shipped loose in the RFb bag, so your memory is
working well.

73,
Don W3FPR

Life is what happens when you are making other plans