On Wednesday, July 7, 2004, 2:36:23 PM, Don Brown wrote:

DB> Hi

DB> According to Elecraft this is NOT a good way to connect the transverters.
The isolation in the KAT2 is not good enough and you will most likely be
transmitting a small amount of 10 meter RF into
DB> your HF antenna system when using the transverter unless you disconnect the
HF antenna. I tried this hook up at first and abandoned it after the
information came out from Elecraft to not use it.
DB> The low level IF I/O on the KX60M is a much better way to connect the
transverters.

DB> Don Brown

Don, thank you for your reply.
I somehow missed the info from elecraft.

In addition to my post, i should say: Terminate Antenna 1 with a
dummyload. No good solution either......
hum..

--
Best regards,
 Martin

K2 #2706                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]