I hear a few signals on 60 meters, but not a lot. It might be fun to pick a time to converge on one frequency and see what the band *really* sounds like when there's decent activity.

It's like the 40-meter call to arms a few weeks ago, but channelized, which might make it easier ;)

I'll toss out a suggestion and see if it sticks: 5346.5 kHz (if QRM: 5366.5), 0130 Z (6:30 PM PST), tonight. I'd propose something for next week, but chances are I'll be at the hospital with my wife and new baby (he's due today!).

Wayne
N6KR

---

http://www.elecraft.com