The KXPD1 is the custom paddle we supply for use with the KX1 transceiver. Many KXPD1 users have suggested that we supply a label to cover the soldered connections on the paddle's 1/8th inch plug. We have now done just that. It looks nicer than the exposed leads, and the leads are better protected.

KXPD1 kits now shipping include this tiny new feature. If you already own a KXPD1, you can request the hole cover free through the end of August. Just send an SASE to Elecraft, with "PD1CVR Request" written on the outer envelope.

This item is also now listed on our parts order page.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---