You just described the antenna I take camping with me and my K2. I have an ATU on the original top so it works nicely. The flex weave makes it very nice for throwing up and taking down. I can tie knots in the wire and they come out fine. I tie a sheet bend to some mason's line and take a few 2 ounce sinkers to whip them up in the fir trees. Or if I feel brave I swing the lead weight around my head and let fly. Normally I can get it right where I want with that method. Occasionally I have to duck rather abruptly. Your mileage may vary :) I designed the Windom to work on 80 meters so it takes a bit of string and two trees a bit further apart than your 20 meter version. But in Oregon we have plenty of trees (outside of the clearcuts). {Earth first; we'll log the other planets later :)
   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS