Fellow Elecrafters,

As you may or may not know, the Elecraft Awards Program has been going strong
for a few years now.  To date, 15 Elecraft Century Club awards and 35 Elecraft
Worked All States awards have been attained by various radio amateurs.

With the blessing of Elecraft's founding fathers, Eric and Wayne, I am pleased
to announce the addition of a new award.  In order to preserve the time honored
tradition of amateur radio communications; and in order to "heat up the
ionosphere" as the present solar cycle winds it's way down we are pleased to
intorduce the Elecraft