I'll be taking a group into the Three Sisters Wilderness (in
south central Oregon) for a four-day backpacking trip,
combined with a nice climb to the top of South Sister.  The
K1 is coming with me on this trip, and each night around
7:00-8:00 Pacific Daylight Time (5:00 UTC), I'll be trying
7.140 and 14.160.  I hope to catch a few of you!

73,
Phil Westover, WA7URV
K1 #220
K2 #2690
KX1 #219

(P.S. I'd be taking my KX1, but I found a "bleeding" cell in
it the other day from having the power switch accidently
bumped on without my knowledge, totally draining the cells.
I got away with damage only to one of the battery holders --
corroded spring -- so I was lucky.  But, not enough time to
repair it for this trip, so, there you go, another reason to
have more than one Elecraft rig in the stable!)