Thanks for the responses!  I think my enthusiasm for getting
into the mountains got the better part of me.  Let me try
again:

WA7URV operating from the Three Sisters Wilderness (in
Oregon), Thursday, August 5 through Saturday, August 7th.
I'll be operating between 7 and 8 pm, Pacific Daylight Time,
02:00 UTC to 03:00 UTC, on 7.040 and 14.060.

I really do think I got it right this time!!!

An to those who asked about which rig I like the best
between my K1 and KX1.  I've got to say, my K1 has always
been my favorite rig of all, but to be honest, I haven't yet
got my KX1 out where it should be, in the very wilderness
where I'm headed.  I really do think it will be the best rig
for my backpacking.  I already indicated why it isn't going
this time (my corroded battery holder that I didn't want to
kluge up a fix for), but I will be headed out again soon,
and Elecraft has received my order for a replacement holder,
so it will be in there and up to speed soon.

Anyhow, my K1 has been with me on Willamette River canoe
treks, the National Boy Scout Jamboree, several backpacking
trips, and on some business trips.  It works like a champ,
and I'm sure my KX1 will be even better.

Thanks again for all the nice comments, and for the
corrections on my operating freqs and times.

73,
Phil Westover, WA7URV