Howdy!

I was hoping there might be an Icom AH-4 Antenna Tuner
expert out there who maybe knows a good way to remote the
tuner with a non-Icom rig, such as a K2.  (If you are
familiar with the
AH-4, it has a 4-conductor control wire system that
integrates it nicely with most newer Icom rigs, and works
well with end-fed antennas.)

I've had my AH-4 around for awhile, mainly for a field setup
I've been using
(one of those newer Icom rigs), but I now have improved my
home station's
random wire antenna, and I'd like to try out the AH-4 on it,
with several other non-Icom rigs, including the K2.

Has someone done this, or can someone think of a way to do
it?

73,
Phil, WA7URV