Mike WA8BXN wrote:

easily copy SSB. The only way to get all the features of these radios is to
buy them all (K2 has many superior chracteristics over the others, and its
disadvantages too). Good luck!

Unfortunately, buying them all isn't an option and never was, though it would probably make me the Elecraft User of the Year <grin>

I've had quite a lengthy discussion with Walter DK8KV off-list mostly about the intricacies of international shipping and now I must make up my mind wrt the kit to buy since going for the K2, as recommended by a few people directly to me, requires quite a bit of effort, moneywise.

B73,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT