hi folks,

I know live in an apt that i inhabit the first floor with no attic. I
would like to have an indoor antenna that would not attract too much
antenna from outsiders.  the apt managers/site owners don't want anything
afixed to the outside porch.  if you have a sattellite TV antenna you can
mount it inside a large potting plant.

any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

one idea I have is to make a loop antenna that stays at the same height
and starts from the outside and goes around in a square form towards the
insided center.  using speaker wire and tacs or U-nails to hold it to the
cealing.

any negatives or positives on this idea above.

Daniel Brinneman
kg4dni
www.qsl.net/k4wbt/  - webmaster
Skype.com & Echolink.com - "kg4dni"