Hello All,

I was chasing DX on the low end of 10m yesterday (good paths to VK!)
and noted that even with phones on, I had the AF gain all the way up...and
could
use more.

Perhaps this was due to the headphones I was using, but I wonder if others
have noted the same thing. I think this is the only rig I've got that does
not have enough AF gain to blast me out of the phones.

On vy strong sigs, I don't need the gain, but on the very weak ones,
I could use more.

Thanks for your insight
John K5MO
---