Check out my E-Meter at www.telepostinc.com/n8lp.html

I am getting very close to offering a kit version of it. A comprehensive article will also be published in QEX in the near future if want to homebrew your own. They accepted my manuscript a few weeks ago, but haven't given me the publication date yet. A prototype of the E-Meter is at a friend's shop as we speak for verification of results... I have a pretty good arsenal of test equipment, but not nearly as impressive as his.

The meter will display power accurately from about -17 dBm (.02 milliwatt) to+63 dBm (2000W) in four selectable scales, and SWR accurately down to +10 dBm (10 milliwatt)... this is about the theoretical limit one can measure SWR of a decent antenna due to external signals typically present on the antenna.

Larry N8LP

Fred Jensen wrote:

Can someone point me to info on QRP pwr/vswr meters?

Thanks,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98

.