To: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] k1 completed with SSB

I'm getting a 'host not found' on this link... is it just me? :-(
--
72, Ron - W5RCM
w5rcm at volente dot us

Daniele IK1JGU wrote:
Hi All,
I assembled 4 years ago the K2, with all optionals, both QRP and QRO.
Last year I assembled the KX1, full optional; either satisfied me very much! Now I have only just finished to assembly the K1 four band with ATU and I wanted to put on the ssb adapter designed by Giuliano I0CG,
which is plug to plug compatible and it works very well!
Tecnical information are on the Giuliano site.
www.it.geocities.com/giulianoi0cg/k1_page.html 73 and see you soon on CW and SSB with de k1
Daniele IK1JGU