Hi Folks:

Does anyone happen to have an UNBUILT KXI which they might consider scanning BOTH sides of the main PC board for me?

I have a request from a user to try to provide him with connection info for the K6XX CW Tuning Indicator to his KX1 and having access to a set of 300 DPI COLOR scans of the KX1 main PC board would be VERY beneficial.

BEFORE you scan and send anything, PLEASE drop me a note first... I only need ONE SET of the scans, and having 4-5 folks graciously send them (when only one set is required) is a waste of a lot of folk's time.

Please reply off-reflector to my e-mail address, above.

Thanks,

Tom Hammond    N0SS