Hi 'crafters,

I perused the archives and found a little bit of information on the K2 having a
high voltage keying transistor for keying an external amplifier.  Use of 8R
Hold for delay times?  I need more help on how to do this for operating in CW
only.

I am accustomed to linears having key-in, key-out for QSK.  This Tokyo Hy-Power
amp has a fast t/r relay to put the amp into transmit mode, equivalent to PTT
where I have used a foot switch to transmit.  While a foot switch isn't bad,
I'd rather use the K2 keying transistor to trigger the amp.  Am I on the right
track?  Any ideas?

73, de Joe - aa4nn
All email scanned by Norton Antivirus