Ian,

Double check C75 on the RF board - be certain it is 470 pf (471). You may also want to check all the VCO range capacitors (C71 thru C75) while you are at it too - you did change C71 to 120 pf did you not?

Nothing in the bandpass filter for 160 meters should have changed due to the addition of the K60XV, so perhaps your 160 meter low power problem was present before the K60XV addition.

73,
Don W3FPR