I found all the literature on differents site very interesting, particularly
the one using Spectrogramm to see what we are doing and have a good result.

I used it after modification to inprove the filter rejection (positive) and it
helped a lot. But I was not very glad with the results !
As I am using MixW as interface with digital modes, I remade the filters (CW,
Low and Upper sideband, RTTY) adjustement and by visualising the waterfall and
switching between waterfall and line display, I finaly arived to a very good
filter implementation,

CW   1.0 -  0.7 - 0.4 - 0.2
LSB  2.4 -  2.0 - 1.8 - 1.6
USB  2.4 - 2.0 - 1.8 -  1.6
RTTY 1.8 - 1.5 - 1.0 -  0.6

I will test all these passband and may be readjust them but I think it give me
a good start !

Any way the Spectrogramm is a good tool and MixW is a very complementary tool !

73 to all the list

F5UL/Bob