Hey, gang!

A "K2'er" who isn't currently subscribed asked me to tell you about
Optivisor binocular magnifying visors available at an excellent price. He
wrote:

Mountain Heritage Crafters is having a sale on Optivisors. $35.95 with your
choice of lenses. Web site is www.mhc-online.com.

...thought I would pass this on to you to post on the reflector...

I have no interest in MHC other than being a satisfied customer.

73,
George, NC5G  K2-2217

Optivisor is the "Cadillac" of the magnifiers with excellent lenses,
comfortable headband and full binocular magnification. The design lets you
wear ordinary prescription eyeglasses under them. I've used them for the
past 20 years for all sorts of tiny work. Mine have the #4 lenses which I
use in conjunction with my reading glasses to give me a focal distance of
about 2.5 inches with the reading glasses or 5 inches without the reading
glasses.

I have no connection with Optivisor, other than being a happy user, or with
this supplier either.

Ron AC7AC