I finally hooked up my computer keying circuit, 2N2222 off the parallel port,
to my K2 before the CQWW contest. I have noticed what appears to be a
significant difference in the keying characteristic from the computer versus
the keying from the Bencher key. The computer appears to have a significantly
harder characteristic than the Bencher. This is observed in the sidetone as I
have not checked it with a 2nd receiver. Has anyone else noticed this
phenomenon?
tnx & 73's,
Ralph W1ZK