From: Ellen Melland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: shirts

Dear Lisa,

Wanted to let you know that we moved and have a new email address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], the mailing address is N4001 County Rd E
Redgranite WI 54970, the phone number is (920) 566-1900. When we moved I am sure the link from our old internet account got removed from your site or will be shortly, our new internet account does not allow for business web page use so Michael is looking into what we can do if anything about that, we may not be able to put the link back to your page, so may have to just rely on email. Will keep you posted as I know more.

Ellen Melland
Sew Divine Embroidery
Redgranite, WI 54970
------

Michael Babineau wrote:
Has anyone either ordered or received an Elecraft Shirt recently
from Sew Devine Embroidery?  I placed an order for a polo on December 2
and have heard nothing since so I sent an email off to them a week ago and still no reply.

Are these folks still in business?

Michael VE3WMB

P.S. I guess the next thing on my todo list is to try to call them.