Cc: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K1 missing parts - is this to be expected?

When I built my K1 and again when I built my K2 there was not a single part missing. Nada, zip, zilch, zed, zero. I had THOUGHT there were parts missing in both kits. It turned out that I had overlooked them or found them to be in a place other than where I had expected them to be.

Getting the itch to build a kit again ------ maybe a KX1 in my future?

73 de Larry W2LJ
http://www.qsl.net/w2lj